Wednesday 23 November 2011

Robbie & Craig Colton

Robbie Williams has been helping Craig Colton write songs..

In the wake of his X Factor departure, Craig Colton has done some talking about… well, about X Factor really.

The main question everyone seems to have asked Craig today is; does he blame the poor choice of song he sang on Saturday for the lack of votes he received?

The answer to that question seems to be yes.“I really enjoyed singing the song on Saturday night” Craig told Digital Spy. “There's been lots of comments about it being the wrong song. Personally, I wasn't that keen on the song and I think at this stage in the competition it is all about song choice”

But Craig doesn’t seem bitter about getting kicked off the programme, he said: “I made the final 16. I was the 11th to go. I've got nothing at all to be down about. I think this competition is down to song choice now and I just hope that is something all the contestants learn from this."


He also doesn’t seem to be in a bad mood with Gary because of it. He says he trusts the Take That singer “100%” and has been getting loads of career advice from him as well as, strangely, his bandmate Robbie Williams. Craig explained:


"After Judges' Houses, I kept in touch with Robbie as well. We exchanged numbers and email addresses. We kept in touch throughout the whole process and he's definitely a friend as well."


"He's just been really supportive and trying to help me where possible. I'm really passionate about songwriting and he's been helping me with that, helping me be the best that I can and demonstrated on a few of his own tracks how he wrote them. He's definitely, definitely helping me and he's a lovely guy."  Picture & words: mrpaparazzi.com


For more information about 'PRB Media' and how the agency can help your event, show, award (s) please send you bookings & enquiries to:

email: info@prbmedia.co.uk


Follow us on Twitter:@prbmedia

No comments:

Post a Comment