Friday 16 December 2011

Celebrity News - Marcus Collins to write album with Gary Barlow...

Were gonna make beautiful music together He’s certainly not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, or one of the most successful singer songwriters in the country either for that matter.

And who can blame Marcus Collins, because aside from having a particularly appealing mouth, Gary Barlow’s also got a fairly good track record when it comes to writing songs, singing them and convincing people to part with their hard earned pennies to buy it too. So it’s just as well Marcus and Gary got on so well really, because Mr Take That has agreed to make some beautiful music with the X Factor runner up.

“Gary’s an amazing musician, songwriter and performer,” he told the Liverpool Echo.“Not only is he my mentor, he’s my friend as well, and he wants to be involved in everything. “Gary’s taught me so much. He’s taken me under his wing and he’s moulded my career from the start.” I’m looking forward to taking a few days to calm down. Gary’s told me he wants me working from January 1.

“I want to concentrate on making an amazing album and Gary will be writing it with me.” We think Marcus quite likes Gary. The whole Sunday January 1 thing’s a bit harsh though isn’t? That’s New Year’s Eve out the window for Marcus then.  Picture: mrpaparazzi.com  Words: Beth Hardie


For more information about 'PRB Media' and how the agency can help your event, show, award (s) please send you bookings & enquiries to:

email: bookings@prbmediaglobal.com


 Twitter:@prbmedia

No comments:

Post a Comment